Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Statement of My Teaching Philosophy


I believe that every child is a unique individual and they need unique treatment .I believe in I can change the world with my influential, knowledgeable and Globalized Children. Teaching for me is more than a reciprocal-relationship between me and my students. My prime goal of teaching is not only delivering the subject matter. More so, we build bridges of respect, faith, trustworthiness and sincerity towards motherland and more by constructing knowledge of all times. As future citizens, my students will live with difference in a better world; they will develop civilization. They will always strive for success in life. They will be life-long learners.
My Students will learn more through collaborations (as Russian Psychologist Vygotsky says; knowledge is socially constructed), experiments, observations and I use expeditionary and adaptive instructional methods to make sure that I have taken care of all my children in discriminatively. My Students will be engaged by mind, body and soul in the learning process as a Teacher I prefer student-centered teaching and learning techniques. My Students will be given unfolding opportunities to discover themselves and practicing skills in authentic situations. They have every right to show others their hidden talents.
 My learning outcomes/ objectives are based on the following grounds;
·         My Students will make learning more meaningful; they will learn the relevance of subject matter to our daily life scenarios
  • ·         My Students will always promote positive learning
  • ·         My Students will develop a habit of critical thinking
  • ·         My Students will be actively-engaged in the learning process
  • ·      My Students are Self-Discovery ; My Students will be information seekers for a life-long learning
To accomplish these objectives I enjoy using a variety of assessment and evaluation techniques from very traditional assessment techniques such as written unit/ assessment tests etc  to other alternatives of assessment such as debates, group discussions, oral and verbal questions, role models, projects, rubrics, etc
My students will learn with slogan “work is worship”. The experience I fetched as a Teacher reflects me it is important to provide my students a conducive and a safe learning environment and I will use Teaching Aids in My lessons to make teaching more living. I will be more than a guide, more than a facilitator to my students at times; indeed a good friend. We, (“I” and “Students”) learn together with fun, enthusiasm and enjoyment.
I always abide the fact that Learning Occurs everywhere but learning happens to students in different levels. I will show them all (my students) the beauty they possess inside and I develop a sense of pride among all my students.  At last my students will be shining stars; I teach with hope, preparation, knowledge and students learn with expectations to become a shining star. Academic progress of my students is not enough for me; they must develop physically, cognitively and personality. (478 Words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. Your comment will be published after moderation by blogger.